Thursday, March 6, 2014

First Post...

First post.
Scared.
*%@#.

After hearing from many people that I should, "write a book or  sitcom," I've decided to try my hand at this blogging thing.  So…blame them if it sucks ;)

Let me introduce myself, I am a 32 year old chick (I tried woman, lady, and female and they all sounded strange) who has purchased a house with/married/and had two children with a wonderful 39 year old man (somehow man fits him better than woman fits me) in the last 4 years.  That's right, life in the fast lane!  I am a lifestyle photographer www.jennabeckphotography.com and have recently ventured into merchandising for an amazing jewelry companyhttps://www.chloeandisabel.com/boutique/jbphotography#24054 as well! I wear a lot of hats, but then again, don't we all?  Why not add another…I like hats!

I think my sarcastic/ironic/dry sense of humor in the way that I describe every day situations that arise is the reason that people think I should do something other than post it on Facebook.  An example of this are my bad parenting tips:

                         BAD PARENTING TIP NO. 89478:
                                         Allow your toddler to fill his dump truck
                                                        with anything he desires
  that's right, my two year old loves
dump trucks, sheep, and sex & the city.
don't judge.


There was also the popular legal trial to see if my two year old son should be sent to juvey…

The State (Andrew and Jenna) vs. Keaton Adams: The state accuses Mr. Adams in the disappearance of 3 SD flash cards totaling 64 GB of memory. When questioned, the accused replied, "I touched it," and added, "No, no, no." Attached you will find Exhibit A: Photo of the crime scene. Looks innocent enough, but lurking beneath the surface are three flash cards in the cd rom. We tried contacting his sibling, Harper, for a statement. She replied only, "Uh-oh," followed by a spirited, "Hallelujah!" The jury is deliberating. If guilty, the accused will be looking at one day without cookies and no, 'Despicable Me 2,' for the foreseeable future. 
Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jury, how do you find the defendant?

So, if you would do me the honor of following my blog, you are sure to receive more of my insight on life and love. We try to laugh every day and I sure hope my words can provide a chuckle or two for you!

Thanks for humoring me,
Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment